For the publication on conference proceedings:
|Items||Registration Fee (By US Dollar)|
|Regular Registration (4 pages)||450 USD / per paper|
|Manuscript numbers (4 pages)||430 USD / per paper （≥ 3 persons）|
|Extra Pages (Begin at Page 5)||50 USD / per extra page|
|Attendees without Papers||180 USD / per person|
|Attendees without Papers (Groups）||150 USD / per person（≥ 3 persons）|
|Purchase Extra Journal||75 USD/book|
*We will send you Acceptance Notification and Registration Instruction as soon as your paper was accepted. And then you could register according to the Registration Instruction.
Details of the Registration Fees
1. Registration fees for GCASE 2020 Regular is USD 450 / 3000 RMB per paper.
2. If the length of the paper exceeds 4 Pages, the cost of Each Extra Page (begin at Page 5) is 50 USD / 300 RMB.
3. Registration fees include conference proceedings, lunches, gifts and attending all technical sessions.
4. The registration fee does not include:
• Visa application fee
• Transportation fee
5. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
6. Completed registrations will be acknowledged by the Organizing Committee within 2-5 workdays after receiving your payment.
7. If you cannot attend the conference due to some reasons, we will mail the proceedings and invoice to you.
Dear participants and guests of the GCASE 2020, here you can find information regarding how to finish the registration to participate this conference, include:
1. When to Register?
Full Paper, submitted and accepted full paper will be published into the conference proceeding, the author can choose oral presentation, register after you receive the acceptance letter.
2. How to Pay?
1. Bank Transfer
2. Please follow submission system, to get the account
3. To Official Receipt of Your Payment
After the successful registration, we will issue the official receipt of your payment, you will receive the receipt together with all conference materials at the conference site.
Any questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org